Delegation abilities are essential to assign other people accountability and power to finish a job. Get things collected from other individuals using time and work
Delegation is the ability to assign task responsibility and authority to others. The skill in delegation is the ability to get things done by using the work and time of other people. Effective delegation is a critical skill for directors, managers and supervisors. Yet, what is less often appreciated is that delegation skill is an important personal time management tool.
When you first start to delegate to someone, you may notice that he or she takes longer than you do to complete tasks. This is because you are an expert in the field and the person you have delegated to is still learning
Intends To Accomplish
- Strengthened energy.
- Improved balance and satisfaction over the long term.
- Setting clear goals and actions.
- Promote team members ' growth and development and their roles.
- Support the planning of succession and private growth.
- Assign accountability for duties and choices clearly.