"Authenticity is more than speaking, it's also about doing authenticity. Every choice that we make tells something about who we are."
At its core, authenticity is about consistency and a commitment to gaining oneself through self-knowledge. In understanding this consistency, the ongoing commitment of an authentic leader to understanding the drivers to himself, such as purpose, values, relationships and integrity, is important. The underlying rational is that in an ever-changing world, an "authentic" and "real" leader becomes the stable force. In addition, the substance of positive leadership actions is focused on authentic leadership. The positive impact of "authentic leadership" organizations has been highlighted through increased engagement, increased confidence, increased turnover, increased culture and team skills.
Intends To Accomplish
- Practical skills gains.
- Strengthen and revitalize.
- Develop higher confidence in your own capacities.
- Lead an integrated life that allows you to balance job.
- Recover their values in their job settings and change mindsets.
- Be clearer and more consistent in all communication.
- Show and create higher effect within their organisations.
- Create a whole new business paradigm.
- Trust yourself and trust your management.