As you ascend to new management levels, building on your leadership strengths and learning fresh methods to have higher effect is critical.
The Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) is designed to manage this critical transition and realize their full leadership potential.
The 21st century's rapid changes in all cultural, social, and economic spheres across the globe have brought about a need to transform the area of leadership to reflect these shifts. As global leaders have to be able to successfully navigate today's fast-changing, global, and hyper-connected world, there is a need for a new generation of leaders who are able to set and carry out their visions for tackling current problems and creating an environment of sustainable growth.
Intends To Accomplish
- Methods to increase staff motivation and commitment.
- Tools to navigate change while driving organisational priorities.
- Practical techniques for peer and direct report coaching.
- Improved productivity through better decision-making, emotional intelligence and relationship management
- Improved capacity to influence and convince individuals at all levels.
- Improved capacity to drive substances